We assist organisations in adapting to Nigeria’s ever-changing regulatory landscape by providing strategic, operational and remedial compliance solutions as each case may require.
It has become apparent in recent times that regulators, globally, are increasingly less tolerant of compliance lapses by organisations. In helping our clients meet up with their compliance obligations, we offer them support solutions to ensure swift responses to new regulatory proposals and requirements. We develop compliance programmes, provide policies and processes and offer general and effective compliance solutions on a case by case basis.
Our practice in this area, which we offer in collaboration with compliance experts based in advanced jurisdictions, covers financial regulation, data protection and competition law.
Some of the specific services we provide in this practice area are:
- Compliance and Risk Assessments- We conduct compliance risk assessments, assess regulatory reporting and implement new reporting processes, where necessary;
- Compliance Processes, Policies and Procedures-We identify the implications of new regulations, implement appropriate processes, policies, and procedures and design and/or assess policies and procedures;
- Compliance Reviews- We conduct investigations in connection with regulatory inquiries, administrative actions, and litigation;
- Compliance Reporting- We assist with and advise on developing risk-based compliance reporting.
- Compliance Technology Solutions- We recommend compliance technology solutions assisting clients in the selection and implementation of compliance technology solutions.
- Remediation Services- We provide regulatory remediation assistance;
- Compliance Testing- We offer compliance testing services and assist clients in developing and administering compliance training.
Need help with legal issues?